Day Camp: Groups
Campers will be split into different groups based on their age. Each group will receive a slightly different camp experience. If your child has a special accommodation that needs to be met (i.e. in the same group as a friend or sibling), we will do our best to place him or her where requested. However, our program is designed to be more challenging as your children progress and get older.
- First and Second Graders
- Experience an adventure at camp like no other
- Our Pioneer staff are well trained to meet the needs of these campers
- Children will enhance their social skills through opportunities to make new friends, while being challenged to continually learn new things!
- Instruction on swimming and shooting sports will ensure these campers learn life skills in an exciting setting
- Third, Fourth, & Fifth Graders
- As our campers grow, their experiences should as well
- Building upon their prior experiences, Trailblazers will begin to experiment individually, growing and learning in different ways
- Two special stargazing events are available for these campers
- Sixth & Seventh Graders
- Our oldest campers have the most robust and open program schedule of any of our three groups
- Opportunity to learn outdoor skills like fire building and orienteering
- In addition to all the other fun things Day Camp has to offer, these youth can participate in low COPE & team building games